Chief Operations Officer
Social Media Partner
Quality Assurance Manager
At long last, we have our first large content update being released to the live network. Alongside this, we want to give you an idea of what you can expect from us for the next few months as updates may be slower due to the development of the new game.
Firstly, let's get the changelog for this update out of the way!
- Changed how holograms generate to make it easier to create personalised and universal holograms.
- Changed how fake players are handled to make it easier to manage.
- Added /plugins command for curious players interested in the plugins we created.
- Added 3 new parkour courses: Easy, Medium and Hard.
- Parkour leaderboards are shown as holograms next to the parkour.
- Added Quick Teleports in the Server Navigation Menu for all 3 new parkour courses.
- Changed the Open Crates holograms to now show how many you have available to open.
- The view crates menu will now display the number of each individual crate you have.
- Parkour Statistics are now tracked in the Stats Menu.
- Implemented 3 parkour-related achievements.
- Implemented 4 parkour-related hidden achievements.
- The hats given as the level rewards for levels 1-30 are now hidden in the cosmetics menu if you do not have them unlocked.
- The "Browse Games" compass has been renamed to "Server Navigation"
- The Server Navigation menu now shows the number of players in each game.
- The number of players in each game is now displayed above the title of the game in the Lobby NPC's
- Renamed & Recategorised the original "Jumper Mc. Jumperson" achievement
- Fixed hover text in /help being broken in later versions of Minecraft.
- Fixed a bug where in certain circumstances, the text formatting in GUI's was still broken in later versions of Minecraft.
Well, as we stated at the beginning, updates will slow down a bit now as Block turns his focus to the new game. However, there are quite a few small content updates you can look forward to. To begin with, we've got some brand new kits planned for Crystal Quest which we believe will make the game more exciting, and we have some new Paintball items planned as well.
We stated in our Development Update last month that we have another game planned and that we aimed to have this game out by Christmas. Unfortunately, due to the complexity of it, we're going to have to push that back. We can't give an estimate of when this game is coming, but we can assure you that it will be here eventually!
As time goes on, we will aim to keep you updated on the progress of the new game(s). We will publish Developer Updates such as this one when we are confident we can give you valuable information on what you can expect in the future.