Here comes another massive changelog from us! We've been working hard behind the scenes to bring you some excellent updates and bug fixes! This one comes with a cool new feature we've been working on for a while now and have finished implementing. Originally it was going to be a staff tool, but as it was so awesome we decided why not make it public!
Without further adieu, here are all the changes this time round:
Game Logs are now available at https://gamelogs.auroramc.net/!
- Logs will generate automatically at the end of each game and be sent to each player in the lobby.
- You can view your most recent game logs through the /viewgames command.
- Game Logs will show you the full list of events that happened during the game- For longer games, this may mean you have to scroll quite a bit.
- Game Logs will provide you with basic game information such as:
• When the game started.
• Players in the game, including which team they were on and which kit they were using.
• The game that was played.
• The server that the game was played in.
• When the game ended and who won the game.
Game Logs will not generally provide statistics (Kills, EXP Earned, etc)- However, this may be worked out for things like kills if the player wishes to do so.
- Added 6 new emotes that can be obtained through crates.
- Fixed rain appearing in game when weather changes after the game has started.
- The message for Chat Slow & Chat Silence has been modified slightly.
- The filter will now replace words with 'BLEEP!", "BLOOP!", "BLORP!" or "BLURP!" rather than "HONK!".
- The number of rewards you have to claim is now displayed above the NPC in the lobby.
- Parkour teleport to last checkpoint item has been changed from an enderpearl to an eye of ender.
- 'The Monke' has been retired from it's duties and is now in a...